What a fantastic term we have had over the last few months. Such a busy calendar. Some of the highlights were:
- the 3/4 and 5/6 camps
- Grade 2 sleepover
- Grade P/1 community helper visits
- NAIDOC Week celebrations
- Indigenous Garden Working Bee
- P/1 Gymnastics program
- Grade 2 Birrarung Marr excursion
- Grade 3/4 Immigration Museum excursion
- Grade 5/6 Basketball competition
- Book Week activities and dressup day
- Enviroment Week gardening activities
- Interschool sport day
Term Four looks to be no exception with teachers already thinking about tremendous ways to engage our students in their learning.
Next term the Pender’s Grove Arts Festival will be held with the opening event on Monday October 27th after school. During that week there will be a number of special arts events and activities being held at the school. More information will follow early next term!
See you all ready for a new term on Monday October 6th.
Welcome to our Blog Page
Here is a glimpse into the daily life of our school community and all of our news. It is an invitation to join us and a celebration of learning and community.
Find out the latest from our