Some of the other highlights of the term were:
- Weekly Footsteps Dance lessons that culminated in our end of term family dance presentation
- Our 41 brilliant new Foundation students starting school and so quickly becoming a fantastic addition to our Pender's Grove community.
- Completion of most of our end of 2017 school accessibility improvements
- Regular visits from our friends at Thornbury Kindergarten
- Good attendance at our 2019 Foundation experience program (pen afternoons and storytime sessions)
- Fantastic community support for our Batman By-Election polling booth food stalls
- Grade 3-6 Taskworks excursion to support the 3-6 Physical Science inquiry unit
We hope everyone had a great holiday and are looking forward to an even busier Term 2!