Some other highlights of the term were:
- fantastic inquiry units on "Living Things" that culminated in some wonderful parent presentations and community actions
- completion of our 4 yearly school review which gave us some terrific feedback on the school and also lots of ideas about where to head next
- preparation for a visit from a group of our Vietnamese Sister School students in July/August this year.
- annual whole school Italian Day held at the Venuti Club in Bulleen
- a visit and performance from Thornbury high School's senior stage band
- rehearsals and preparation for our participation in Thornbury High School's musical "Seussical" in early Term 3
A reminder too that NAIDOC Week falls during the school holidays and we would encourage you to participate in some of the many activities and events that are held to celebrate. For some ideas have a look at http://www.naidoc.org.au/
We hope you all have a restful holiday and we look forward to seeing you all back on Tuesday July 17th.