See below for more details:
- From Tuesday February 16th all classrooms will have a dedicated page on our website (www.pendersgroveps.vic.edu.au) where further classroom tasks will be provide if required.
- Please note that children of essential service workers that cannot work from home or vulnerable students will be able to attend a care and supervision program at the school each day this week from 9.00am until 3.30pm (OSHC will also be available for these students with existing bookings or new bookings by email). Please let us know asap if you need care for your child under these circumstances next week.
- If you urgently need to contact the school over the next few days please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also make sure you have downloaded a copy of our school Skoolbag app on your phone as we are regularly sending updates this way
- If you need to contact your child’s teacher directly our website will have direct contact details for teachers available from Monday.
Some ideas from our teaching staff that you may choose to do with your child while they are at home:
- Mathletics (please contact us if you do not know your child’s login)
- Reading every day (we can provide books if required) and writing/drawing a “readers’ response”
- Learning the times tables (multiplication tables)
- Counting and Number activities
- Creative writing
- Writing a daily journal
- Painting and drawing (or creating a sculpture)
- Complete a ‘reduce/reuse/recycle’ investigation of items in your home
- Learning songs
- Exploring world cultures
- Emailing relatives, friends or staff at school