I'm at Pender's today so no groups. I am available via email if you need assistance. Roll as usual at 9.30.
A reminder that the spelling list was distributed yesterday. You know what to do 45A and I expect that it gets done. Just because I am not asking something to be emailed does not mean you can choose not to do it. Each week you must
- Download the spelling list on Monday (if you do not have a printer that is ok)
- Choose a list of words to practice (red, orange, green)
- Look up the meaning of words you do not recognise in your list
- Use your words in sentences
- Practice them each day using the "look, say, cover, write, check" strategy.
If you do not feel like Mathletics. Explore creating some factor trees (that we looked at in groups last week) and create some trees in your book.